Lostine Baked Meatballs
- 1lb Lostine Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C Milk (or water)
- 1/2 C Grated Parmesan
- 1 C Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Small onion, minced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano, minced
- 1/4 C Fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
1. Allow ground beef to reach room temperature.
2. Beat eggs with ½ C of milk or water.
3. Mix all ingredients with hands, being careful not to over-handle.
4. Form into golf ball sized meatballs and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then serve with pasta, julienned zucchini, or on subs.