Asian Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 lb Lostine ground beef
- 2 in Piece of ginger, peeled & finely grated
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 C Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 C Chopped peanuts
- 1 Head Boston or butter lettuce
Recipe & Photo courtesy of Sunny Anderson, Food Network.
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil & sauté beef until brown.
2. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes & hoisin and cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts.
4. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce cups.